Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Little Joys

Mmmm today Marks some ends and some beginnings.

~Today took my Life and Teachings of Jesus final exam for the class. I am a bit sad about that, it was a wonderful experience. I have never dug into the gospels that intensely or intentionally in like 10 weeks or so. Reading through the whole gospels was awesome, so much depth and beauty in the word.
~ Yesterday, took my Art Final and got my final grade for my Intercultural Communication class.

Things just keep speeding on by. Today was a great day though. It is such a nice feeling to have exams under my belt. We played some football out on the lawn today, then some soccer...with some little boys who live around here...and then hiked down to some swimming holes, I slipped and fell so much joy and laughter. Some of us had a mud/ sand fight down by the River. I just couldn't help but be filled with so much joy for the simplest things as I starred at bamboo and had dirt dripping down the side of my face. No words for that. I am in love with God's creation and his heart.

I have to admit I am very tired. It has been a busy couple days of studying, but had a nice restful Sunday running, praying, reading, journaling, and asking the hard questions.. along with twining with my beloved beautiful roomie and friend Penelope Rose.

Well, this is just a short little blurb. Tomorrow I am off to Safari, excited for the adventures that lie ahead. I am off for some dinner and then going to Connect Group..Mmm the little joys of life. Let God fill you with Joy today.

Shalom& Love

Sarah Rae

twinning with pens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment