Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Blessed

It has been a long day, and I finally have a moment to just stop and think and process again. These past 2 days we have had class from 8 to 4pm, so supper intense.  It is really interesting class and very intentional about Community Engagement, our teacher is Francis, he worked for World Vision for awhile, but now helps and teaches communities different tools and leadership skills to empower those in the community to make the change they long to see. We have one more class like that tomorrow and then we start service sites.. I will be going to Riv Life. Mmmmm yebo. I do not know what God has planned, but jumping in for these next couple weeks and am open to see God work in ways I have never seen and ever imagined through the simple and grand schemes of life.

Mmmm anyways just sitting in my room looking out at the waterfall, and taking in all of being here in Pietermaritzburg and at African Enterprise. We are going on being here 8 weeks... and only have like 4 weeks left here until we go to Cape Town. //If I was honest with myself I really do not want to leave.// It has been nothing but a blessing being here, constantly learning and growing and seeing things.. and experiencing new and different things each day.


Anyways last week Wednesday through friday I had the chance to go on Safari, about 4 hours away from where we are at. It was a once in a life time experience. God’s creation speaks wonders. Loved hanging out, finding animals, being in awe of the sky, the stars, the animal noises at night, late night talks and stories by candle light..and so much more.

Psalm 19

Here are some pictures:
























As well as seeing the beautiful creation, I got to see my daddy on Saturday and Sunday. What a joy that was I feel utterley blessed unbelievably a loss for words. To share with him what and where I have been is a dream come ..In addition, to hang out with Ray as well what a blessing it was!! Loved it all from seeing Zebras, to drinking coffee, watching Rugby, eating hamburgers, laughing, worshiping on a Sunday night, and watching the waterfall it was a good 2 days. I am blessed.








Shalom&Love

Sarah Rae







No comments:

Post a Comment