Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Life in Christ

Mmmm the days are flying, I am going to make this quick since I have a busy day tomorrow. It is our last day at service sites at Riv' Life, so many mixed emotions, it has been such a blessed time, I don't want it to end.

Anyways..~ I think this was by far one of the greatest Easters. Sunday morning we went on a Sunrise hike in the reserve and read the Easter story and sang songs looking over Pietermeritzburg. And saw some Zebras on the way. ~ After went to North Hills Church, where we all sat on the floor around a table having communion, wonderful service~ Then in the afternoon made food for orphan and abandon children in a rural township. My heart broke over and over again for these beautiful children who were so hungry. We had a great time singing and dancing and loving on the kids. A local Church puts this on and we were happy to join in with them, they invited us for a Bry/ BBQ afterwards. I couldn't imagine any other way to spend Easter and the Life that Christ gave us through his son. Thank you Lord. Here are some pictures.

Shalom and Love

-Sarah Rae











No comments:

Post a Comment